Passes may be checked out for one day only–no renewals. Call the Library to reserve an available pass.
- When reserving a pass, you may pick it up at 10 am or later on your reservation date. Passes must be returned by the Library’s hour of closing the following day.
- Passes are available to Library patrons only.
- Patrons must have a valid card and be in good standing with the Library.
- Passes are given out in a protective envelope, which is to be returned with the pass.
- Passes are loaned for one day only–no renewals.
Only one pass per family per day.
- Popular passes may be limited to one check out per month per household.
- Passes are loaned for free.
- Late fees are $5 per day.
- Lost passes will be charged a $50 replacement fee or the Library’s cost to replace.
- Passes may be reserved in advance. If you reserve a pass and change your mind, please notify the Library.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Passes do not usually cover special exhibits or programs. Please check with the individual museum or park.
- Museum information on our website may differ from current museum policy. Please call individual museums or parks or check their websites for up-to-date information.