Magnet Fishing Kit
Toss Across Game
Golf Putting Mat
Portable DVD Player
Analog to Digital
How to Borrow Non-traditional Items
Items may be reserved in advance and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To borrow an item, call the Library, or stop by in person.
You will need a Library Membership to borrow any books and non-traditional items.
Rules & Regulations
Items may be borrowed for one week (unless otherwise noted). There is a $5.00 late fee per day (maximum fine of $50.00). Replacement fees may apply for lost items.
- Items may be reserved in advance (over the phone or in person).
- Items are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Items are only available to adults with a valid Library card who are in good standing with the Library.
- Items are given out in protective bags/cases, which are to be returned with the item.
- Items are loaned for a one or three-week period only–no renewals.
- Only one item per family per check out period.
- Popular items may be limited to one check out per month per household.
- Items are loaned for free.
- Lost or damaged items: A repair or replacement fee of $50-$350 (depending on the item) will be accessed to cover the Library’s cost.
- If you reserve an item and change your mind, please notify the Library.
- Items must be returned to the front desk.