In keeping with the guidelines put forth by Governor Scott & the VT Department of Health starting June 1 we’ll be open for limited services by appointment only! We will continue to offer curbside service.
With limited staff & patrons in the building, we are limiting services to include checking out materials, wifi, photocopying & limited study carrel usage.
HOURS: Monday through Friday 10:00 – 6:00
Saturdays 10:00 – 3:00
Call to schedule your visit: 524-1507
(No bookings more than one business day in advance please!)
HOW TO ORDER BOOKS ONLINE:
- Go to: stalbans.kohavt.org
- Log in to your account. Your “Login” is your card number. Your “Password” is your last name, cap. sensitive*. (*Use capital letters where you normally would.)
- Choose “add to your cart” any item(s) that you would like. (Please note some items may be currently checked out, but can be placed on hold if you leave them in your “cart”.)
- Once you’ve selected what you’d like, go to your “cart”, and choose “select all”, then “place hold”. You will now need to “confirm hold” at the bottom of your items to complete the hold.
- Your items will be available for pickup curbside 10:00 - 6:00 weekdays, and 10:00 - 3:00 Saturdays. If you place an order during curbside service hours, items will be available within the hour typically. (Unless we've called you to say it's ready, it’s best to call 524-1507 and confirm if you’re picking up that day.) Once you arrive, ring the doorbell or phone from your vehicle if you prefer, and we'll bring your items to you.