The following terms are to be understood and followed
- Parking will be available on Maiden Lane and surrounding streets according to city time limits. Parking designated Library Parking is for Library patrons and we ask you do not park in these spaces.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on Library property. The Library is a non-smoking environment.
- The Library Director must approve use of food and beverages. Additional use of kitchen must be approved.
- The Meeting Room is equipped with tables and chairs. Approval is required for any additional equipment brought into the building.
- Set-up and clean-up are the responsibility of the organization using the room. Additional cleaning costs will be assumed by sponsoring organization. Group must dispose of their own trash.
- All activities must be confined to the Meeting Room.
- Furniture should be returned to its original layout. Lights should be turned off at the end of the meeting.
- Any damage done to the room or equipment in the room should be reported to the Library Director. Please note that by signing this agreement you are responsible for reimbursing the Library the cost of replacing any materials.
- It is requested that you call and cancel if the Meeting Room is no longer needed as scheduled.
The library retains the right to deny the space to any user whose planned use of the space does not comply with these terms. The library reserves the right to cancel a reservation with no less than 48 hours notice, if the space is required for use by the library or a library-related organization.